German Courses for Specialist Health-Care Professionals
This specialized language course is aimed at those who have completed training in health care and nursing, physiotherapy or maternity care in their home country. It includes preparation for the B2 exam and comprises 500 hours of instruction. We train you in intercultural communication in conversations with medical staff, patients and relatives and show you the different forms of documentation in the healthcare sector. The courses are taught by qualified instructors with the assistance of healthcare professionals.
Monday – Friday | 8:30 – 12:35 Uhr | 25 hours per week | 20 weeks
- Proof of eligibility for a job-related DeuFöV language course according to Section 45 of the German Residence Act
- German language skills at the B1 level
Your personal contact person at the Job Center or the Employment Office will provide you with proof of your eligibility. Apprentices/job trainees get proof of their eligibility from the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
DeuFöV for the health-care professions at a glance
• Small groups with a maximum of 4 – 10 participants
• Job-related content and language preparation
• Professionals from the healthcare sector
• B2 language examination
• Support in the recognition process
Funded by the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge and by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales.
This job qualification measure is funded by: