Alongside your training program: We will work together with you to help you successfully complete your training program!
In our evening vocational language courses, trainees from various vocational schools in the Hannover region learn together in an international group. You will acquire basic language skills for vocational school classes or for your job at the B2 or C1 level in conjunction with your training program.
Courses are held two to three days a week starting at 5 p.m. at the ISK or online and last up to one year.
Fit for your job:
This course can also be attended by people who are already employed. The BAMF will pay 50% of the course fees for you.
Preparing for your training program: We’ll get you ready to start your training program!
In cooperation with the vocational schools in the Hannover region, we help trainees acquire both subject-specific and general vocational language skills before they start their training.
The intensive courses take place from Monday to Friday at the ISK or online. They last 4 to 6 weeks.
- - Eligibility for a DeuFöV job-related language course according to § 45 Residence Act
- - German language skills at level B1 or B2 depending on the field of training
You can obtain the authorization to participate at the Job Center or the Employment Agency. With a valid authorization to participate, attendance at the course is free of charge.
Job-related language courses for trainees/apprentices at a glance:
- Learning with fun and great variety
- Combination of online and classroom courses
- Effective help for vocational school lessons
- Improvement of reading and writing skills
This job qualification measure is funded by: