Let us get you into great shape for your laguage examination!
We practice doctor-patient talks with you, show you the different types of documentation there are in the healthcare sector and teach you more about special medical terminology and the healthcare sector in Germany. Your general questions on examinations, medical licenses and the recognition of previous training will also be answered. The weekend courses are carried out by ISK Training GmbH.
What to expect
- Communication with patients, family members and colleagues on the basis of case studies (medical history, examination, clarification, case presentation…)
- Intercultural communicative competence
- Documentation in the healthcare sector (medical reports, hospital discharge letters …)
- Healthcare sector in Germany
- Special medical terminology
- Training of specific grammatical structures
- Exam preparation (B2, telc Deutsch Medizin B2/C1, special terminology exam …)
- Additional service: 2 text corrections
Weekend German Courses at a Glance
• Small groups with a maximum of 6 participants
• Flexible learning concepts
• Individual coaching
• All rooms equipped with e-projector and interactive whiteboard
• Includes coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruit
Course duration 8 weeks, Can only be booked as a complete course
10 hours every second weekend
A one time registration fee of € 40.00 is to be paid by each new course participant.