DeuFöV German for Medical Professionals
Special Course for Academic Healthcare Professions
This special course for healthcare professionals will prepare you for the language requirements for certification and professional practice. We will train you in conducting patient conversations, show you the different forms of documentation in the healthcare system and deal with the technical language of medicine and health care in Germany. In 400 lessons, we will prepare you to take the language examination of the Lower Saxony Medical Association. The courses are conducted by qualified teachers and include the help of specialist lecturers.
Monday – Friday | 8:30 a.m. – 12:35 p.m. | 25 hours a week | 16 weeks
Monday – Friday | 1:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | 20 hours a week | 20 weeks
- Proof of current recognition procedures
- Right to participate in a professional DeuFöV language course acc. to § 45 Residence Act (Aufenthaltsgesetz)
- Proof of language proficiency in German at B2 level
You can apply for your eligibility with your personal contact person at the Job Centre or Employment Agency.
DeuFöV for Medical Professionals at a Glance
• German for medical professionals
• Preparation for the specialist language examination
• Support in the approval process
• E-beamers and interactive whiteboards
• Teaching materials free of charge
Funded by the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge and by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales.
This job qualification measure is funded by: