German for Commercial-Technical Occupations
The commercial-technical sector includes such occupational groups as motor vehicle mechatronics, construction, metal and electrical engineering, and agriculture. In 300 teaching hours, you will be trained in technical language and intercultural communication in discussions with superiors, colleagues and customers. We will support you in finding a job and in the application process.The courses are taught by qualified teachers with the assistance of experts from the commercial-technical occupations.
Monday – Friday | 8:30 – 12:35 Uhr | 25 hours per week | 12 weeks
- Job-related experience and/or interest in a commercial-technical occupation
- Proof of eligibility for a job-related DeuFöV language course according to Section 45 of the German Residence Act
- German language skills at the B1 level
Your personal contact person at the Job Center or the Employment Office will provide you with proof of your eligibility. Apprentices/job trainees get proof of their eligibility from the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
DeuFöV for commercial-technical occupations at a glance
• Small groups with a maximum of 7 – 12 participants
• Specialized job and language training
• Specialized experts for trade/technology as co-trainers
• E-projector and interactive whiteboards
• Support in the job application process