Specialized German Courses for the Retail Trade
The specialized language course for the retail trade is aimed at migrants who want to work in sales. Fashion, cosmetics, food, handicrafts, music or sporting goods – this is a field that is very diverse! We train you for intercultural communication in discussions with superiors, colleagues and customers.Important course contents also cover the proper handling of goods, internal workflows, specialist communication and the understanding a professional sales person has for the job. In 300 lessons, we will prepare you optimally for a job in the retail trade and support you in the job application process. The courses are taught by qualified teachers with the assistance of experts from the retail trade.
Monday – Friday | 8:30 – 12:35 Uhr | 25 hours per week | 12 weeks
- Proof of eligibility for a job-related DeuFöV language course according to Section 45 of the German Residence Act
- German language skills at the B1 level
Your personal contact person at the Job Center or the Employment Office will provide you with proof of your eligibility. Apprentices/job trainees get proof of their eligibility from the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
DeuFöV for the retail trade at a glance
• Small groups with a maximum of 7 – 12 participants
• Specialized job and language training
• Specialized experts from the retail trade as co-trainers
• E-projector and interactive whiteboards
• Support in the job application process
This job qualification measure is funded by: