Specialised German Courses for Non-Academic Health-Care Professions
The specialized language course is designed for migrants who have acquired training in health care and nursing, physiotherapy or maternity care in their home country. It comprises 500 lessons including preparation for the B2 exam. We will train you in intercultural verbal communication with doctors, specialists, patients and relatives, show you the different forms of documentation in health care and support you in the recognition process of the degree you earned in your home country. The courses are taught by qualified teachers with the assistance of experts from the health-care professions.
Monday – Friday | 8:30 – 12:35 Uhr | 25 hours per week | 20 weeks
- Proof of eligibility for a job-related DeuFöV language course according to Section 45 of the German Residence Act
- German language skills at the B1 level
Your personal contact person at the Job Center or the Employment Office will provide you with proof of your eligibility. Apprentices/job trainees get proof of their eligibility from the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
DeuFöV for the health-care professions at a glance
• Small groups with a maximum of 4 – 10 participants
• Specialized job and language training
• Specialized experts from the health-care professions as co-trainers
• E-projector and interactive whiteboards
• Support in the job application process
Funded by the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge and by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales.
This job qualification measure is funded by: